- Only one account is allowed for each person.
- The information contained on this website does not constitute accounting, legal, financial, consulting, investment or other professional advice. You bear all the risks from any decision to send, receive, store or swap Bitcoin and altcoins on this website and Birrion will not be liable for any loss suffered.
- You agree that you will not use the products and services to facilitate any illegal activities.
- You agree that you will not use the products and services to engage in any activities listed on the Birrion Unallowed Activities.(link here)
- Your account may be terminated if we determine that you have provided us with false information or refuse to provide correct information about your true identity.
- You agree and consent to receive communications from Birrion via email and SMS,social media or any other media we use.
Acceptance and Change of Terms
If you do not agree with any of these Terms of Service please do not use the Birrion app and it’s services. By using this site or our services you will be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to these terms and conditions.
Please note that these Terms of Service may be revised and reissued without notice at any time. You should visit this page regularly, and before engaging in any trades in particular, to review the current Terms of Service, since your continued use of the site will be deemed as an irrevocable acceptance of any revisions. Notwithstanding the above, we will strive to notify you of any changes to these Terms of Service which significantly affect your rights and obligations.
Such notices will be sent to the email address you have provided us through your account settings, and it is your responsibility to keep your contact information up to date. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), or any other codes or credentials that you use to access the services. You are not allowed to sell, borrow, share or otherwise make available your account or any detail necessary to access your account to people or entities other than yourself.
Your account must not contain misleading or fraudulent information, including, but not limited to, having a non-personal phone number, creating fake reputation information for your account, faking your country of origin or providing fraudulent identification documents. We may at any time require you to complete our ID verification process and may also require you to submit additional identification documents to us if we deem it necessary. Failing to complete ID verification will be considered a violation of this Agreement.
- The Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin network is responsible for confirming Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin transactions and Birrion is not liable for any loss due to, but not limited to, errors in the protocol, delays or any other breakdown relating to the Bitcoin network, Ethereum network and or Litecoin network.
- You acknowledge that Birrion cannot confirm, cancel or reverse coin transactions.
- You expressly agree that Birrion is not liable for any errors, loss or omissions due to sending Bitcoin to or receiving Bitcoin from incorrect wallet addresses, e-mail addresses, entering incorrect transaction amounts, or any other information related to coin transactions by using the service. Please ensure that you use the correct coin addresses, e-mail addresses, transaction amounts when transacting.
- Your coins are securely stored in a combination of online and offline storage. As a result it may take up to 48 hours or more to facilitate transactions. By using Birrion you accept the risk that transactions may be delayed and you agree not to hold Birrion liable for any damages or loss due to delays.
- You must be at least 18 years old to trade on the exchange.
- Any information that you provide must be true, accurate and correct.
- You acknowledge that cryptocurrency trading involves large risks and could result in significant financial losses.
- Birrion does not guarantee Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin or bank transfer disbursement times and will not be liable for any delays.
- You must provide security for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin by funding your account in advance of trading.
- Trade orders placed on Birrion are binding and cannot be cancelled or reversed.
- Birrion may suspend your account at any time for any reason.
- This service is provided without warranty of any kind and birrion does not guarantee that the site will be available 100% of the time. You acknowledge and accept that the website may become unavailable from time to time due to various circumstances and that Birrion will not be liable for any losses due to the system or service becoming unavailable.
- Birrion cannot and does not guarantee the value of any coin and has no obligation to buy back coins at any time.
- It is your responsibility to determine, account and pay for any taxes that apply to your coin trading in your country.
Birrion reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms of Service, including without limitation any violation arising from any submission, posting or e-mails you make or send to any forum on the site. Birrion may seek to gather information from the user who is suspected of violating these Terms of Service, and from any other user. Birrion may suspend any users whose conduct or postings are under investigation and may remove such material from its servers as it deems appropriate and without notice.
Monitoring, Suspension and Termination
- We have reason to believe that you have acted in violation of these Terms of Service or that any content or material submitted or shared by you in or through the services violates these Terms of Service or the intellectual property rights, other property rights or the right to privacy of any third party.
- We have reason to believe that your use of the services is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or that you are using the services in a fraudulent manner or otherwise contrary to the purpose of this Agreement.
- We have reason to believe that you have supplied false, misleading or deceptive information in connection with your registration, identity verification, transactions or any other use of the services, either to us or to another user.
- You have not responded to our inquiries or supplied the information requested by us within a reasonable period of time
- We are required to do so under any applicable law, regulation or an order issued by an authority
If we determine that you have at any previous point in time violated this Agreement or any other agreement that you have entered into with us, we will immediately close, suspend or limit your account and coin balance.
Advertisement and Trading
Valid payment details must be provided through the Birrion trade system. It is a violation of these Terms of Service to provide payment details through other communication channels.
Coins are held in escrow during the whole trade process until the seller has confirmed the receipt of payment in full.
Buyers must be able to, upon our request, provide adequate proof of payment for up to 180 days after the trade has been completed.
In cases where we have reason to believe a buyer may be engaging in fraudulent activity, including without limitation where the buyer’s payment is frozen, held, reversed, charged back or in other ways withheld from the seller, and in particular, if we in these circumstances deem that the buyer is not cooperating to the fullest extent to resolve the issue, we may provide the buyer’s information to the seller for the purposes of recovering the funds and/or preventing or investigating fraudulent activity.
The information will be disclosed to the extent we deem it is necessary for the afore-mentioned purposes and may include without limitation the buyer’s contact details, login and transaction records and/or any details and records we have obtained about the buyer through our identity verification measures.